- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

A New Kind of Music Game

Firstly, let me commend you on the concept: definitely original. You must be some kind of musical genius to be able to conjure such a simple, yet addicting game.

The controls and graphics are real simple, yet they only enhance the illustrious music in every stage.

This game provided a real enjoyable challenge for me, something that I haven't chanced upon for quite some time here on NG. If it was longer, it would most probably be my favorite game on NG, of all time!

Xmas Frenzy Xmas Frenzy

It Had Potential

The idea and game mechanics are great, it's just the one major problem that's the reason why this game is getting so many low ratings: it's too glitchy. I'm not saying there are any actual glitches, but the game just feels really gimmicky. Like stop and go traffic. I wasn't feeling it.

There's much room for improvement, so if another version was worked on, I'm sure the game would fare better than this version.

The Boss The Boss

The Funniest Gadget. Ever.

That boss and his weasle friend make a great pair. They complete each other. Good stuff, JoeCartoon, good stuff.

iPod Touch-ish iPod Touch-ish

I Was Very Amused.

I was highly entertained with the funny Mario movie and the captioned photos. The Weather forecast was great stuff as well. And it's great that you implemented NG's RSS feeds into the app, to give it some sort of realism. This is a great gadget, no wonder it got Daily 5th :D

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

:-D

Middle Age Tamagotchi Middle Age Tamagotchi

Great Game!

At first I was a little confused on the control gimmicks, but I got the hang of it. It makes me want to dig up my old, retro Tamagotchi ._. Thanks for the great gadget!

The School Tool The School Tool

The Most Useful Gadget on NG

It's an extremely useful tool that I CAN use throughout the whole school year and all the school years to come, just as you've suggested. The interface is simple yet sleek and appealing, the functions indispensable, the user-friendliness top notch. I download the .EXE version, it's just that good! Thanks a lot, Moosh :D

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

Great Gadget

Unlike most other gadgets, which sacrifice presentation for usability, this gadget looks good while it functions as a useful database for NG information. The Staff and Bot sections made me laugh, a lot. Great job.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Awesome!

This is a great way for me to vent after a hard day's work. The large variety of torture tools and the costumes add hours of fun. You're a genius for making this flash out of a simple concept: torture.

Present Quest Present Quest

Great Concept

Very original, clean and simple animations, and extremely challenging (if not frustrating, at times). Hope for more improved versions.

Perfect Christmas Perfect Christmas

Touching!

I loved the ending, it was real sweet. It's nice that there are still users on NG that make things from the heart, and not crudely humored videos and games.

The fact that you turned this special message into an entertaining sim also deserves a round of applause.

I loved everything about this game, you get all my five :)

(Question: What song/track is used for the background music in the Apartments? Just wondering.)

Zhapis responds:

Thanks for the positive comments! The music for the Apartments is actually 'Crack Music' by Kanye West. I spliced and looped a bit of the beat to create the Apartment song.