Operation: Warehouse Operation: Warehouse

Real Epic!

Non-stop action, gorgeous animations, great background music, and impossible stunts! Way to give Pico a Matrix-esque feel. (Plus, the beginning made me chuckle.)

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Hilarious!

It's the biggest mash-up of of the most random things with the most random cast! I love it! The lyrical limerics are witty and crazy, yet they make perfect sense, the tune and beat is catchy, and the animation compliments the quality of the music very nicely. Great job.

jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

ROFL

This had me laughing. A lot. Even though it isn't politically correct, because there was never any legitimate proof that he raped that kid, and the case against him failed. But this still made me laugh, especially in the end where MJ asks the girl if she has a brother.

You portrayed MJ real well, so I thought I'd give props on that.

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

A New Kind of Music Game

Firstly, let me commend you on the concept: definitely original. You must be some kind of musical genius to be able to conjure such a simple, yet addicting game.

The controls and graphics are real simple, yet they only enhance the illustrious music in every stage.

This game provided a real enjoyable challenge for me, something that I haven't chanced upon for quite some time here on NG. If it was longer, it would most probably be my favorite game on NG, of all time!

Xmas Frenzy Xmas Frenzy

It Had Potential

The idea and game mechanics are great, it's just the one major problem that's the reason why this game is getting so many low ratings: it's too glitchy. I'm not saying there are any actual glitches, but the game just feels really gimmicky. Like stop and go traffic. I wasn't feeling it.

There's much room for improvement, so if another version was worked on, I'm sure the game would fare better than this version.

The Boss The Boss

The Funniest Gadget. Ever.

That boss and his weasle friend make a great pair. They complete each other. Good stuff, JoeCartoon, good stuff.

Camping Hank Camping Hank

To Sum Up Your Art:

You have potential; your style looks like it could grow to be more unique, and your ideas, like in the Yin Yang piece, are truly different and defiant of what we're used to.

However, you still need to brush up on details. Even minor details make a different in a single piece. Also, to retain the most quality out of a picture, I suggest you use a scanner, or if you have a tablet, try working with that. Most other artists usually look down upon people who use trivial means of displaying their art with cameras and webcams; it just isn't professional.